Summer '08

Summer '08

7.20.2009

4th of July Weekend

4th of July weekend Mary and I took the boys to Payson Lakes. It is a very scenic area south of Provo, in the Wasatch Mountain Range just south east of Payson, Utah. We fished and swam in the lake. Took a scenic drive and did some hiking. It was a great weekend. Here is the photo album, again on Facebook, for those of you who may not have seen it on my page.

Travis really likes my cowboy hat, I think he is jealous becuase it reminds him of those "super fly" straw cowboy hats that grandpa Gledhill used to wear ;-)

Payson Lakes Photos

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Thank you, thank you for this blog. I love the pictures of course. Remember in later years you will be so glad that you have done this. It is historical. LUM, Mom